Whatever you do, do not give in to your temptations and ruin your fitness goals forever!
I may be over exaggerating a bit…
But when it comes to maintaining your fitness goals to eventually get into that ideal shape of yours…
It is no laughing matter!
You have came this far into your training program and have disciplined yourself enough to routinely eat healthy and clean foods.
However the work does not end there!
Although you may find yourself working hard in the gym and keeping an eye on your nutrition…
At Have A Hart we want to encourage each and everyone of you to take your healthy lifestyle further!
The work doesn’t end in the gym or in the kitchen but continues throughout your day and night!
Below I have provided you with 5 Top Health tips you should be implement into your daily routine, in order to get the best out of your training:
- Get the right amount of sleep. It is highly recommended for individuals between the ages of 19 to 64, to get an average of 7 to 9 hours of sleep. For those who are above 65, 7 to 8 hours of sleep is highly recommended.
- Speaking of sleep… make sure you are getting to bed properly! Avoid looking at your phone before you go to bed. You may have heard that Backlit screens negatively affect your sleeping habits as it will keep you up much longer and obviously distracted. Same goes for any other stimulant, such as caffeine or sugars.
- Stay hydrated with water, no sugars! Drink roughly 500ml of water after you have woken up from a proper night’s rest. Water fires up your metabolism, hydrates you, helps your body flush out toxins, and most importantly gives your brain fuel.
- Continuously stretch your body. We cannot stress enough how important stretching is to keeping your body in shape. Research has already shown that stretching keeps the muscles flexible, strong, and healthy. You should start by stretching areas that are most important to your bodies movement. Your hips, shoulders, neck, lower back, calves, hamstrings, and quadriceps are the most important to be stretched.
- Stay productive and organised. Yes, being productive and organised can help you maintain your healthy and fit lifestyle. Snap yourself out of it if you find yourself laying around doing nothing! Keep your days planned in order to tackle your daily tasks with ease and to avoid wasting your time with unnecessary duties.
It’s true.. Adjusting your lifestyle to be healthy, fit and productive can be difficult but once you get into the routine, you’ll thank me later 😉
If you want any more information on how Have a Hart Fitness can help you reach the next level of your Fitness Journey, visit our shiny new website below: